Is nicki smedley a good boxer?

lewiss

All that happened after he finished boxing not because he left brendans.but as for blowing his career.i dont think he did.he lost to barrera on points came back won but fell out with the sport his heart wasnt in it no more so he did the right thing and stopped which left fans angry as he never reached the legend status.but lookin back there will never be another boxer who will entertain like him ko like him a proper showman and probably best to come out of britain and what makes it better he was from sheffield

---------- Post added 09-02-2014 at 09:18 ----------

Plus a book came out called paddy and the prince where naz was slated but still in the gym i think that put the icing on the cake.i do believe that the way brendan taught naz was fantastic and helped him but it was naz who got in there taking the punches and training

Your right boxers dont go getting blind drunk every weekend causing bother or join football hooligan gangs traveling around causing grief in public places.the ego boxers have is mostly show to get people to shows and make fights interesting.its mostly for publicity.muhamad ali had an ego every one loved eubank had a big ego but filled stadiums and more so naz.whether they liked him or hated him they still went to see him.it puts bums on seats.

All that happened after he finished boxing not because he left brendans.but as for blowing his career.i dont think he did.he lost to barrera on points came back won but fell out with the sport his heart wasnt in it no more so he did the right thing and stopped which left fans angry as he never reached the legend status.but lookin back there will never be another boxer who will entertain like him ko like him a proper showman and probably best to come out of britain and what makes it better he was from sheffield

---------- Post added 09-02-2014 at 09:18 ----------

Plus a book came out called paddy and the prince where naz was slated but still in the gym i think that put the icing on the cake.i do believe that the way brendan taught naz was fantastic and helped him but it was naz who got in there taking the punches and training

No mate, while we all have our opinions, I have no doubt that the best to come out of Britain, was Lennox Lewis (yes I know he lived for about 10 years in Canada), he cleaned up all the belts, and he had rematches (and won) with anyone who ever beat him (including the terrible fixed result against Holyfield). The last undisputed heavyweight champion.

No mate, while we all have our opinions, I have no doubt that the best to come out of Britain, was Lennox Lewis (yes I know he lived for about 10 years in Canada), he cleaned up all the belts, and he had rematches (and won) with anyone who ever beat him (including the terrible fixed result against Holyfield). The last undisputed heavyweight champion.
he boxed fo canada so that makes him canadian plus he was boring his interviews were boring his style was boring id sooner watch songs of praise.naz was funny exciting he was value for ppv

he boxed fo canada so that makes him canadian plus he was boring his interviews were boring his style was boring id sooner watch songs of praise.naz was funny exciting he was value for ppv

That's like saying Sheffield lad Kyle Walker plays for Spurs so that makes him a cockney! :hihi:

I liked watching Naz at first, but he was nowhere near as exciting as Nigel Benn for starters, and say what you like about Lennox, but he was one of only three boxers to retire beating everyone (meaning taking on the people who beat him, in a rematch, and beating them). Marciano of course, because he never lost, and then Gene Tunney and Lennox Lewis, the only two heavyweight champs to retire after beating everyone in front of them.

That's like saying Sheffield lad Kyle Walker plays for Spurs so that makes him a cockney! :hihi:

I liked watching Naz at first, but he was nowhere near as exciting as Nigel Benn for starters, and say what you like about Lennox, but he was one of only three boxers to retire beating everyone (meaning taking on the people who beat him, in a rematch, and beating them). Marciano of course, because he never lost, and then Gene Tunney and Lennox Lewis, the only two heavyweight champs to retire after beating everyone in front of them.

no comparison to kyle walker.lewis was canadian he represented them in the olympics he classed himself british to make more money.and i agree benn was entertainin but naz was alot more entertainin

no comparison to kyle walker.lewis was canadian he represented them in the olympics he classed himself british to make more money.and i agree benn was entertainin but naz was alot more entertainin

Born in West Ham, London and lived there until he was 12. From memory he was getting involved with a bad crowd and his parents had to the chance to emigrate to Canada, so they did.

Yeah Benn was awesome, the fights with Eubanks, McClellan, etc., a classic era for British boxing.

Born in West Ham, London and lived there until he was 12. From memory he was getting involved with a bad crowd and his parents had to the chance to emigrate to Canada, so they did.

Yeah Benn was awesome, the fights with Eubanks, McClellan, etc., a classic era for British boxing.

nigel benn is now a chritian speaker goes round churches with his wife preaching.......r u coming to the show grappler a great sunday afternoon show

Archived