Martial Arts: Tricks and Flips

battouchan

No teacher. Just a group of people helping out each other.

I basically wanted to do this, cause i wanted a place where i could practice that has crash mats so i could just get used to fliping. I thought that there is likely to be others in sheffield who are interested.

I can do a somersault and a handspring, thats about it really :-(

Originally posted by battouchan

No teacher. Just a group of people helping out each other.

I basically wanted to do this, cause i wanted a place where i could practice that has crash mats so i could just get used to fliping. I thought that there is likely to be others in sheffield who are interested.

I can do a somersault and a handspring, thats about it really :-(

I'd like to attend too please battouchan ... well ... that's if Lista can restrain himself from launching flying spinning kicks at my head ;)

Afraid I can't manage a sumersault though ... not without landing on my bum !!

Be fun to try tho ...

Lista ... no problem mate :-)

My take is ... if you're flighted or on one leg (the other being at your opponents head height) ... then you don't have much connection with planet earth ... and a skilled opponent may easily force you off balance.

Maybe I have in my mind different types of scenarios to you ... I'm thinking more of an "isolated exercise in training hall" scenario ... and not "mid fight" ... where I agree anything could happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived