Should Vince Cable be appearing on "Come Dancing" at Christmas ?

"Whyever not ?" He's "Business Secretary" Don't you think he should spend his time doing the job and not making a laughing stock of himself and our nation ? I presume he will be attending the BBC during business hours to practice. Thats unacceptable. We are paying his salary.

"Whyever not ?" He's "Business Secretary" Don't you think he should spend his time doing the job and not making a laughing stock of himself and our nation ? I presume he will be attending the BBC during business hours to practice. Thats unacceptable. We are paying his salary.
I don't know, did you ever see the Royals on Its a knock out ? :hihi:

I think he should be fully focused on getting this country our of the dire straits we are currently in. He gets a very nice salary from us as well ! How does he find the time to attend the BBC for the programme ? Is'nt being a full time cabinet member a full time job ? The con-dems are in danger of becoming a complete laughing stock !

Do people criticise you for having a life outside of work ?

Do people criticise you for having a life outside of work ?

No. But then again, they don't have grounds for criticising my performance at work either.

How do you want Mr Cable to spend his time?

Archived