Causality and positivity

Thankyou AJ, you just made me feel the need to smile just now!

If you flash me through on the road I will acknowledge you with a smile and a wave, I never ever forget to do it. I know when someone doesn't acknowledge me for doing the same it spoils a little bit of my day.

It would make me feel a little better if I knew that it was personally intended by the person saying it. When it's an institutional thing and I know that the person wishing me a good day is doing so simply because it's on their script and they'll be hauled up on a disciplinary if they are caught not wishing people a good day then it's just annoying.

It would make me feel a little better if I knew that it was personally intended by the person saying it. When it's an institutional thing and I know that the person wishing me a good day is doing so simply because it's on their script and they'll be hauled up on a disciplinary if they are caught not wishing people a good day then it's just annoying.

I always sincerely hope everybody has a good day, a good life and that all their wishes come true, as long as their intent is good!

Ah but if only one person believes they are wished a good day and it makes them more positive as a result, is it not worth being institutionally false rather than a natural grumpy arse.

I really hope you have a good day Medusa.:)

Archived