Your Perfect Christmas

All set for my perfect Christmas, going to spend it with my lil nephew who has worked very hard this year to grow all fat and gorgeous after being born this April at 26 weeks. He's the sunshine of my life, this is going to be the best Crimble I've ever had. I'm filling up again :')

Possibly a sherry or two with me bro and his missus as well, I'd imagine.

Well that's me well and truly off my smug horse. My perfect Christmas didn't include my beloved Aunty being diagnosed with breast cancer three days before the big day.

Ooooh 'eck- that's going to put all of your family into a state of shock where you don't know what to say for the best and who to say it to.

I'm sorry to hear your news. It's a crap time to get that sort of diagnosis and my heart goes out to anybody who's struggling with loss or heartache at this time of year. I'll never forget the effect that it had on my family when I was diagnosed on Christmas eve.

My wish for a perfect Christmas involves nobody getting hurt or killed or diagnosed with anything bad, nobody breaking up or fighting because of too much drink, nobody putting themselves into financial ruin by buying more presents than they can afford and lots of other things like that.

All set for my perfect Christmas, going to spend it with my lil nephew who has worked very hard this year to grow all fat and gorgeous after being born this April at 26 weeks. He's the sunshine of my life, this is going to be the best Crimble I've ever had. I'm filling up again :')

Possibly a sherry or two with me bro and his missus as well, I'd imagine.

Mine involves my gorgeous neice born in Feb! :love:

And it's my last Christmas as a Miss!

I am going to be greedy and ask for Santa to stop the ice and snow so my lad can fly home fro L.A. Greedy?. yes, because I already had the best Christmas present ever last week when St James Hospital ,Leeds, saved my husbands life . So, no matter that we cant be bothered with the tree and trimmings because we are still emotionally exhausted from the events of the last two weeks, this will be the most memorable Christmas ever , al we need is for Heathrow to stay open.

Archived