Your Perfect Christmas

Oh I remember this thread-and I'm glad to say what a difference a year makes. I remember how sad I was last Christmas but after extensive and difficult treatment my Aunty is now in remission and we and our families are all set to celebrate Andy and mine's first (and only!) Christmas as an engaged couple. This time next year we will be preparing for our first married Christmas, and I will have a HUSBAND (I still cannot believe this-even though it is an obvious consequence of having a wedding :hihi: )

I cannot believe how different I feel this year. :) Merry Christmas to you all!!!!! :partyhat:

What a lovely post. Warmed my flinty little heart. Congratulations! :partyhat:

Having all my family sitting around the table at once would be my ideal scenario, this would include my good friend... Mr ex Fibutton, and his partner, maybe one day this will happen.

Also this is my husband's first Christmas without his mum, so it will be tinged with sadness.

Wishing love, light and happiness to all who have lost loved ones, enjoy the season and remember lovely times always x

Archived