Your Perfect Christmas

I dunno- not been before :) hope so. Its down in warwickshire. In October, we got one of those deals in the daily mail for the oldenglishinns chain- and really loved it

so we've got a bargain (I think anyway) £99 for 2 nights (christmas eve-boxing day) all meals in- christmas eve-boxing day morning.

Happy its just the 2 of us, with no stress of the guilt of which family to go to- plus hopefully it'll be the last year we spend as a 2.. :) looking forward to it

Sad as it is, my only niggle is the question of whether I take my mini christmas tree with me for the room... sad, I know..

I can not wait till Christmas day this year, it is going to be great.

I have spent a fortune on kids this year, which I normally don't do going mad.

I normally give them a set amount and once they have hit that, they are done.

But this year they have had no limit and I tried to get them everything they wanted.

We had a really bad few year, and no matter how hard it got my kids have handled things amazingly. I have been unwell a long time as I have motor neurons, which is a neurological disease.

I am having an operation a week tomorrow, where they will be injecting the nerve in my back that carries pain signals.

So that my pain is reduced, as I am on morphine by tablet and by liquid as well as other pain relief.

And I still suffer with my back pain, this is due to scoliosis caused by muscle waist in my back.

So fingers crossed this Christmas is going to be my first pain free Christmas in 3 year.

I can not wait to actually enjoy the day with my kids playing with them and having fun.

I am spending it with my man and kids at home in day alone :), then I am having my closest friends round Christmas evening for food and a get together.

To swap presents and let kids all get together, as my friends have played such a huge roll in my life over last few year.

They have really been so supportive, they held my hand through my operations and visited me when I have been to unwell to get out.

So yes this Christmas means a lot and this new year, well I am going all out and hiring a DJ and having a huge party.

Seeing new year in with those I love, this Christmas is going to be perfect :) x

Being allowed to actually call it Christmas and run through Fir Vale shouting it :hihi:

Before anyone takes a shot, that WAS a joke. My real perfect Christmas would be snow, good telly, heating on, family round for dinner, you know the rest...

Archived