Christmas is a lie posters

It doesn't.

Be serious.

Islam respects the free will of anyone to make his/her own choice of beliefs ...

Yeah, right.

Muslims never used violence or force to push non Muslims to convert to Islam.

LOL.

Try reading the History of the Patriarchs of the Coptic Church of Alexandria.

It used to be in England for murder but mischief can mean lots of things.

Your lot had the witch hunts fairly recently, and the inquisition and the wanton destruction/repression of literature and science... Resulting in the deaths of many innocents. Simply for performing pagan rites.

The commandment given to Moses was "Thou shalt not kill." :)

But (as you keep saying) that's in the Old Testament, which is Judaism:confused:.

according to Christianity conquered death

Strange how none of the other Abrahamic religions feel the same.

Your lot had the witch hunts fairly recently, and the inquisition and the wanton destruction/repression of literature and science... Resulting in the deaths of many innocents. Simply for performing pagan rites.

Don't believe the nonsense you read in those atheist tracts. The authors mostly know no history.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

Don't believe the nonsense you read in those atheist tracts. The authors mostly know no history.

All the best,

Roger Pearse

Unlike Grahame who believes in Christianity but says the old testament was not christianity, knows nothing about the Holy Wars, the conflict in Ireland or that the old Testament is part of christianity which said God, supposedly created the earth and if Jesus is the indeed son of God why are the two teastaments not linked? So what kind of history does he know?

Unlike Grahame who believes in Christianity but says the old testament was not christianity, knows nothing about the Holy Wars, the conflict in Ireland or that the old Testament is part of christianity which said God, supposedly created the earth and if Jesus is the indeed son of God why are the two teastaments not linked? So what kind of history does he know?

I don't think reading lists of "the crimes of the Jews/Christians/Moslems/<whoever>" really gives you any history. And I am not at all sure what connection this apparently random list of complaints has with the point made.

I don't think reading lists of "the crimes of the Jews/Christians/Moslems/<whoever>" really gives you any history. And I am not at all sure what connection this apparently random list of complaints has with the point made.

So the Holy Wars, Northern Ireland and the old testament are not history?

because they dont want to?

looks like you want to push "your" religion onto others, as i said its what all religious followers do, they want to be the biggest, best religion in the world with the most followers

its NOT just islam that does it

BS I don't recall any Taoists pushing their beliefs on me or threatening to kill me, same goes for Buddists and most other religions. The exceptions probably being Sikhism, Hinduism and Christianity but guess who comes top of the list?

BS I don't recall any Taoists pushing their beliefs on me or threatening to kill me, same goes for Buddists and most other religions. The exceptions probably being Sikhism, Hinduism and Christianity but guess who comes top of the list?

some may not push as much as others but i bet you top dollar theyd want to gain more more more followers, thats the name of the game

why do think the jesus army target vunerable people on the streets? why do you think the mormons and jehovas witnesses go round the houses? to push their wares

theyd all love to be the numero uno religion in the world, contry to what some would have us believe its not ALL the preserve of the muslims

Archived