Christmas is a lie posters

Don't be silly. People become Christians of their own free will.

Is that the only religion that did that then - all the others were forced into it? When I was at school it was forced on us, RE lessons. getting taken to church but I have a mind of my own and you are still evading the questions I actually asked so I've given up because you don't read the questions and are incapable of giving a straight answer. I'll be back on your ignore list now. Don't have a proper answer so I'll ignore them

Check the author of the blog - it makes sense.

The author doesn't show in FF with no-script (only the first line shows, the rest is almost invisible due to the backgroung image).

That is my blog.

Then I retract the charge of plagarism (which wouldn't have happened if the source had been quoted in the OP).

I do, however, stand by my point about quoting sources (especially with unverifiable sources - such as your own web site).

Is that the only religion that did that then - all the others were forced into it? When I was at school it was forced on us, RE lessons. getting taken to church but I have a mind of my own and you are still evading the questions I actually asked so I've given up because you don't read the questions and are incapable of giving a straight answer

The example you give about your experience at school is about your education and you could make the same complaint about maths, English or all the other subjects you took.

Around Galilee people became Christians in their thousands including Jews. Far from being forced into it they were threatened with death if they became Christians, the disciples were all tortured to death or beheaded and many Christians were thrown to the lions in the Roman amphitheatres.

Denlin. The founder of Christianity commanded Christians not to kill, unfortunately not everyone follows the same teaching, I wish they did and if you had any sense you would follow Christ as well. :)

Happy Christmas and please think about the first six letters in Christmas.

Happy Christmas and please think about the first six letters in Christmas.

I have no choice but to think about the letters you mention. I, however, have to do so each and every time I am asked to provide my name (almost every day).

you could make the same complaint about maths, English or all the other subjects you took.

Though it would not be valid as Maths and English have uses in everyday life. A belief system only has validity if your part of the gang.

Denlin. The founder of Christianity commanded Christians not to kill, unfortunately not everyone follows the same teaching, I wish they did and if you had any sense you would follow Christ as well.

So are you saying that only christians don't kill people?

So are you saying that only christians don't kill people?

No, that is obviously as untrue as the people who accuse Christians of the same. The point being that not only is murder forbidden in the majority of countries around the world it is also not an act of Christianity. What I wish more than anything is for people to receive a correct education that tells the truth unlike many of the web sites and other media that preach a pack of lies and mislead people like the poster we are discussing in this thread.

I am going to my daughters now for Christmas dinner. Speak to you later.

No, that is obviously as untrue as the people who accuse Christians of the same. The point being that not only is murder forbidden in the majority of countries around the world it is also not an act of Christianity. What I wish more than anything is for people to receive a correct education that tells the truth unlike many of the web sites and other media that preach a pack of lies and mislead people like the poster we are discussing in this thread.

grahame grahame grahame lol you are so one track minded, all we want is for you accept that violence and killing HAS happened in the name of christianity as it has in the name of other religions, but generally ALL religions are based on peace, its man that takes things too far for HIS religion

instead of pretending yours is the only perfect one, and that a certain other one is inherently evil

grahame grahame grahame lol you are so one track minded, all we want is for you accept that violence and killing HAS happened in the name of christianity as it has in the name of other religions, but generally ALL religions are based on peace, its man that takes things too far for HIS religion

Whatever people call it, it is NOT Christianity.

Added.

Show me where Jesus said to kill the unbeliever. Then let me ask you why you bend over backwards to make excuses for something with that in its manifesto?

Archived