Christmas is a lie posters

No, that is obviously as untrue as the people who accuse Christians of the same.

I know, just having a bit of fun with that one;).

the poster we are discussing in this thread

It's produced by a few idiots, who are representive of almost no one.

I am going to my daughters now for Christmas dinner. Speak to you later.

Enjoy:thumbsup:.

Murder is forbidden in Christianity. Do you not understand plain English?

I added something to my previous post will you answer that please.

If murder is forbidden in Christianity would you like to explain the Holy Crusades?

If murder is forbidden in Christianity would you like to explain the Holy Crusades?

he has been, apparently all those arent real christians and its not real christianity

yet when muslims do the same that IS real islam and those are real muslims :suspect:

hes trying to have his cake and eat it

instead of admitting ALL religions including his own beloved have bad points

The example you give about your experience at school is about your education and you could make the same complaint about maths, English or all the other subjects you took.

Around Galilee people became Christians in their thousands including Jews. Far from being forced into it they were threatened with death if they became Christians, the disciples were all tortured to death or beheaded and many Christians were thrown to the lions in the Roman amphitheatres.

Denlin. The founder of Christianity commanded Christians not to kill, unfortunately not everyone follows the same teaching, I wish they did and if you had any sense you would follow Christ as well. :)

Happy Christmas and please think about the first six letters in Christmas.

Maths and English are necessary in the education curriculum in order to do Basic things in life such as writing. being able to buy things and work out the cost and in later life for your job. Religion has no bearing on leading a full and fruitful life. I've managed without it since 1966 and believe me I am liked by many people because I treat others as I expect to be treat but believing in some imaginary deity does not have any bearing on life in the 21st century and I have as much sense as you Grahame, so don't patronise me

So was the rant of a cantankerous old Muslim really worth a thread?

If he doesn't like Christmas or western culture he can always p*ss off back to his native land.

I find it strange that people like him leave their countries because life there is garbage and then when arriving in their adopted country do nothing but criticise the customs and culture of that country and cling to some kind of sentimentality for something they were only too glad to leave in the first place.

The only thing I have to say to these people "There's a plane leaving every ten minutes. Be on one"

what a great post, my thoughts exactly

... would you like to explain the Holy Crusades?

When I lived in Huddersfield a good Rastafarian friend of mine had this topic as his favourite subject.

Crusades

The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291.

Archived