Christmas is a lie posters

I don't slate him for being Christian, just the hypocrisy and the way he won't give a straight answer to a straight question and the moment he doesn't have an answer he puts you on his ignore list. Very childish. Where did I say I celebrated Christmas you said Jesus was born in September in a 10 month calendar and in a 12 month calendar I would think that would be early November. I just said I had turkey for my dinner

I already quoted you where you said you had Christmas dinner, there was no mention of turkey!

The Sept 10 wasn't my calculation for the conversion of calendars, but when I think about it I believe the article stated the 16th, something to do with a festival involving trumpets. You obviously don't understand maths very well to think the mention of a date translates like that.

Christmas is all about the kids, if you aint got kids then your probably not got too high an opnion about christmas.

Whether you are and Atheus, <REMOVED>, Agnostic then xmas is great with kids.

Who cares that the xmas story is about a woman who got pregnant by a man who was not her husband, and then claimed it was an immaculate conception. Who cares?

There is a rumour that christ's biological father was a Roman Centurean called Boris, and not god

As an atheist i'd like to distance myself from the likes of you.

just shows how all 3 of us even all athiests (just like christians, muslims, punks whatever) all have differing views, opinions and ways of seeing the world

pity others cant see and accept that

Archived