Christmas is a lie posters

is that the rules of a forum, or is that what an ignore link is for? Can't you handle open debate just because you can't ridicule something i believe in?

you said you wanted to distance yourself from me after following me to this thread and now you want a debate, make your mind up. Why should I want to ridicule another atheist, it was you who picked me up about having dinner today, alright I might have called it Christmas dinner but I meant turkey with all trimmings

just shows how all 3 of us even all athiests (just like christians, muslims, punks whatever) all have differing views, opinions and ways of seeing the world

pity others cant see and accept that

hmmm yeah, but unfortunately it's not about accepting it, it's about dealing with it and working towards a solution. The thing is, some people don't want a solution.

hmmm yeah, but unfortunately it's not about accepting it, it's about dealing with it and working towards a solution. The thing is, some people don't want a solution.

yup, just like those that wish to continue thinking that ALL muslims think the same, all hate westerners

Going back to the opening post:

-->

Mr Rumaysah told the Mail that he was unconcerned about offending Christians.

He said: 'Christmas is a lie and as Muslims it is our duty to attack it.

... and it seems that it is the same for numerous Atheists!

Is that like Grahame saying he doesn't believe in some version of the Bible, but you want to hold him to it?

No, Grahame has a strange view of Christianity. He quotes old testament but says it is nothing to do with christanity and Jesus is not son of God. He is not consistent and blanks you when he can't think of answer. Mell and Cad and a Bounder will tell you same. He has an ignore list

No, Grahame has a strange view of Christianity. He quotes old testament but says it is nothing to do with christanity and Jesus is not son of God. He is not consistent and blanks you when he can't think of answer. Mell and Cad and a Bounder will tell you same. He has an ignore list

Here's a quote from a thread I started on Christmas eve, oh yesterday!

Which SF users deserve special note and why?

Yes, you can post or mention more than one!

To kick off (no pun) i'd like to give a big round of applause for Grahame, the bloke takes some serious grief about his faith but grins and bears it all, generally without too harsh a bite back. I wonder at times just how or why he manages it! I think he has such a reputation that people join SF just to have a pop at him, I may even start to make t-shirts saying "I've had a pop at Grahame on SF" (other suggestions welcome!)

Yes, Grahame gets flustered when he is being bombarded by lot's of puerile questions, just as anybody does. I can 100% understand why he ignore people at times! Have you read through this thread alone and seen how many questions are thrown at him with such venom?

Here's a quote from a thread I started on Christmas eve, oh yesterday!

Yes, Grahame gets flustered when he is being bombarded by lot's of puerile questions, just as anybody does. I can 100% understand why he ignore people at times! Have you read through this thread alone and seen how many questions are thrown at him with such venom?

how many times has he classed islam as evil yet when mentioned about his own lovely religion being violent in its past that doesnt count, or isnt christianity ?

hes a hypocrite and an extremist that cannot admit his own religion has problems

how many times has he classed islam as evil yet when mentioned about his own lovely religion being violent in its past that doesnt count, or isnt christianity ?

hes a hypocrite and an extremist that cannot admit his own religion has problems

Do you need to rise to it all?

It's like Bassman62, Bouncy and many others on here, denlin now goes on my list for being an extreme Atheist! I know you won't like that, but that's my opinion!

Archived