Christmas is a lie posters

Christianity is not just a religion but a way of life

No, it's definitely a religion, it has a hierarchy and churches and all the trappings

It teaches us to live in peace and respect differing opinions [ POLITICIANS PLEASE TAKE NOTE !!!!!!] It's easy to be an atheist when you are comfortable and have nothing to fear, but when something awfull like death, war, cancer etc. confronts you, you automatically say a prayer.

No, you don't. Well, you might, but atheists don't.

If the hate-mongers had a brain they would be dangerous !!!!

They are dangerous, and they come in all religious and non religious flavours.

Grahame, you are is very intolerant of others. Did the Holy wars also not say death to the infidels. Have you ever heard the saying the pot calling the kettle black?

The infidels were the non-Muslims. People like me.

Do you think I should be happy at the thought of Muslims killing me?

Christianity is not just a religion but a way of life. It teaches us to live in peace and respect differing opinions [ POLITICIANS PLEASE TAKE NOTE !!!!!!] It's easy to be an atheist when you are comfortable and have nothing to fear, but when something awfull like death, war, cancer etc. confronts you, you automatically say a prayer.

If the hate-mongers had a brain they would be dangerous !!!!

Tell that about respecting differing opinions to Grahame, he thinks anybody who is not a Christian is an infidel. I don't say a prayer when something awful confronts me. Maybe thats why people become Christians as a way of dealing with the awful things that have happened in their life and that is understandable because people have to deal with grief their own way. Personally if I have lost someone close of course I am upset but try and remember the happy times with them, shed a tear now and then but I don't expect to meet them again

No, it's definitely a religion, it has a hierarchy and churches and all the trappings

What trappings did Jesus have?

They are dangerous, and they come in all religious and non religious flavours.

How are the teachings of Jesus dangerous when he said not only should we not kill, but we shouldn't even call someone a fool?

Tell that about respecting differing opinions to Grahame, he thinks anybody who is not a Christian is an infidel.

That is what Mohamed said, he said "kill the infidel."

The 'good' Muslims are those who do not obey Mohamed's instructions.

The extremists do carry out Mohammed's instructions. That is what true Islam is about.

Do you agree with what Mohamed said his followers should do?

The infidels were the non-Muslims. People like me.

Do you think I should be happy at the thought of Muslims killing me?

And yet again you are wrong as wrong can be.

People like yourself - Christians and Jews - are "Kitaabi", or people of the book"!

Deary me, another 0/10 on the research and information dissemination.

And yet again you are wrong as wrong can be.

People like yourself - Christians and Jews - are "Kitaabi", or people of the book"!

Deary me, another 0/10 on the research and information dissemination.

So I am safe, but the atheists on here are not.

Are you going to tell them PT or shall I?

Archived