Christmas is a lie posters

You bring shame upon christians with your intolerance.

*Surprised expression*

He can't possibly do that, Flowersfade, because he's the only one who is a Christian, and who understands the Bible, I mean the New Testament*and lives by its teachings..

(*the Old Testament is solely Jewish, so in Grahame's world, it doesn't count as the Bible)

So I am safe, but the atheists on here are not.

Are you going to tell them PT or shall I?

Tell them what, Grahame?

That your philosophy has got them all wrapped up, and going to hell in a hand basket, Whereas I, the evil, warmongering Muslim is more tolerant, and, unlike you, does not hold the intolerant, hard line that you do against anyone who does not hold the same religious views as myself?

Tell them what, Grahame?

That your philosophy has got them all wrapped up, and going to hell in a hand basket, Whereas I, the evil, warmongering Muslim is more tolerant, and, unlike you, does not hold the intolerant, hard line that you do against anyone who does not hold the same religious views as myself?

PT are you a Muslim now? watch out Grahames about but he still hasn't answered post 338. I expect church bells will start ringing now and he'll have to go.:roll:

PT are you a Muslim now? watch out Grahames about but he still hasn't answered post 338. I expect church bells will start ringing now and he'll have to go.:roll:

I've been Muslim three years or so, Denlin. (though I was investigating, and studying Islam from about ten or eleven years ago)

Did the people who went on the Holy War carry out gods instructions to kill the infidels?, answer yes or no. Do you not see this as double standards, again yes or no?

The infidels according to Mohammed were the Christians, and yes Muslims killed many, many Catholic Christians.

The infidels according to Mohammed were the Christians, and yes Muslims killed many, many Catholic Christians.

again, G, you are as wrong as the king of Wrongopia, on the day when when he was being extremely wrong.

The Christian and Jew were Kitaabi, people of the book, and not infidel. Thank you.

Archived