Christmas is a lie posters

but as I said earlier:- the Crusaders were indiscriminate in their killing

I refer you to the Christian, Amalric's order:- "Kill them all. For the Lord knows them that are His."

That is war, and remember Jesus said not to kill. It certainly is not Christianity.

That is war, and remember Jesus said not to kill. It certainly is not Christianity.

and you conveniently forget that the orders in the Qur'an were also from times of war. just like the story of Gideon in the Bible (sorry OLD TESTAMENT) when God told him to slay all the non-Israelites.

I'm an atheist and even I find these offensive!

poster hate campaign

The sentiments behind christmas are a lie. Does anyone really believe that the birth of Christ is the reason for the festive celebration?.. If so you're being well and truly duped cos it's been highjacked. Christmas as whole is just one of many finacially motivated highly commercailised marketing ploys.

Spend drink and be merry. HO-HO-HO!.

The sentiments behind christmas are a lie. Does anyone really believe that the birth of Christ is the reason for the festive celebration?.. If so you're being well and truly duped. Christmas as whole is just one of many finacially motivated highly commercailised marketing ploys.

Spend drink and be merry. HO-HO-HO!.

Christmas is about the birth of Jesus. Why not keep it that way.

I have already answered you. According to Mohamed the infidels were anyone who wasn't Muslim.

I'll ask again and see if you can understand the question. In the Holy Wars did the CHRISTIANS (not the muslims) kill the infidels as they saw them ie. non-christians? yes or no?

Archived