What is a reasonable time to spend queueing waiting for boxing day openings

Some people in our society who spend their lives in shops, are horrified at the prospect of a 24 hour shutdown of the shops on Christmas Day.

Morrisons does not reopen until 8am on MOnday, and so what is a reasonable time to stand outside queueing, to be the first in to buy a pint of milk and a newspaper. Some people (its said) will be standing outside the front door at Morrisons at 3pm on Christmas day, so they can be the first to the tills and out of the shop ASAP.

I'm aware that boxing day, some people will be queing for 12 hours simply to be the first through the doors.

Who the hell shops on boxing day it's for visiting the relatives that you know you have to visit but don't actually like.

For myself i will be putting my underpants on my head sticking pencils up my nose and saying wibble.

Who the hell shops on boxing day it's for visiting the relatives that you know you have to visit but don't actually like.

For myself i will be putting my underpants on my head sticking pencils up my nose and saying wibble.

More to the point... who watches re runs of black Adder ?

Archived