Should prisoners be given a nice christmas day?

That's your proof, is it?

Luckily, proper methods of establishing where the real terror threat lies exist. The FBI use them, rather than your slanted, prejudiced methods:

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

You are wrong bassman because, like most of your posts, your claims are based on prejudice rather than the facts.

Yes but you're delving back over 30 years, why not go back to Vietnam or WWII?

The point is that what I have said is that not all muslims are terrorists but that today most terrorists are muslims.

Do stop trying to misconstrue what I say.

You obviously include yourself in that description because to refuse at festive time or any other time based on "especially" would exclude you from a civilised society. You use "especially" as if spite is more of an agenda.
What a load of codswallop, why should they be allowed a concession Especilay at Christmas when many of these scum have deprived many families etc of ever seeing their loved again at Christmas or any other festive occasion amongst other things.

What a load of codswallop, why should they be allowed a concession Especilay at Christmas when many of these scum have deprived many families etc of ever seeing their loved again at Christmas or any other festive occasion amongst other things.

Because unlike you I don't get all upset about individuality. The question was "Should prisoners (plural) be given a nice christmas day"? The opposite would be would I wish them a BAD Christmas....the answer is no because I don't even know them. If you ask me if someone should have a nice Christmas after someone (singular) just stitched a member of my family up then my answer would be boil them in tar depending on what they've done or how it effected me. You on the other hand take on the mantle of Christ for all that have suffered, where in reality you probably don't give a hoot about your fellow man...you just love listening to yourself. To be candid I love listening to you too. Some of my favourite comedians make a living from satirising the likes of you.

And what are you blabbering on about "concession"?? What concession?? Since when has it been a concession for anyone not to have a decent Christmas day let alone any other day. You're so full of hate and spite I can almost feel it in a somewhat spiritual way. You seem so far up yer own backside that you actually believe that presently there's a rule which says prisoners are not allowed to have a decent Christmas.:hihi:

Because unlike you I don't get all upset about individuality. The question was "Should prisoners (plural) be given a nice christmas day"? The opposite would be would I wish them a BAD Christmas....the answer is no because I don't even know them. If you ask me if someone should have a nice Christmas after someone (singular) just stitched a member of my family up then my answer would be boil them in tar depending on what they've done or how it effected me. You on the other hand take on the mantle of Christ for all that have suffered, where in reality you probably don't give a hoot about your fellow man...you just love listening to yourself. To be candid I love listening to you too. Some of my favourite comedians make a living from satirising the likes of you.

And what are you blabbering on about "concession"?? What concession?? Since when has it been a concession for anyone not to have a decent Christmas day let alone any other day. You're so full of hate and spite I can almost feel it in a somewhat spiritual way.:hihi:

If they have broken the law and are in prison then not one of them should have a christmas day....

Your bold...Is that French or you just trying to sound posh?:D

If they have broken the law and are in prison then not one of them should have a christmas day....

I'm sorta with you on this because it doesn't imply hate, spite etc, but to single it out is just blind nasty and doesn't excuse you.

No Christmas day like no freedom you mean?

It also depends on how you see Christmas. Your interpretation of xmas could be as different from the next person.

Why is that then? Regardless of the crimes these people have commited they were sentenced to loss of liberty for a set period of time, that doesn't mean we should lower our standards as a society and start being evil to them as that makes us no different to them.

Yes there are some very evil people in prison but there are also people who havn't been found guilty or are in for minor matters.

I'm sorta with you on this because it doesn't imply hate, spite etc.

No Christmas day like no freedom you mean?

It also depends on how you see Christmas. Your interpretation of xmas could be as different from the next person.

Personally i only celebrate christmas because of my son as i m of a different faith to the christian one.

Yes, i guess it is like the no freedom thing.

If they have broken the law and are put into jail then all privliges should stop, some would argue that being in jail itself is the punishment but i dont buy this.

They knew they were commiting the crime so they should expect to do the time.

Why is that then? Regardless of the crimes these people have commited they were sentenced to loss of liberty for a set period of time, that doesn't mean we should lower our standards as a society and start being evil to them as that makes us no different to them.

Yes there are some very evil people in prison but there are also people who havn't been found guilty or are in for minor matters.

Eitherway, they knew when they were commiting a criminal act so why should they enjoy the festivites what people do on the outside.

I don't break the law and try to be a good person so i feel i am entitled to chose how i celebrate and when i celebrate things.

Prisioners should not have that right...their victims(especially the dead ones) suffered at their hands so they must be punished.

What by not allowing them extra (including us paying for it!) at Christmas is, what did you say, evil?

No one has even commented on whether these convicts celebrate Christmas!

Archived