Should prisoners be given a nice christmas day?

]I've been locked up twice[/b]' date=' worked with locked up people for a number of years and read extensively abbout the experiences of locked up people, so I suspect I might have a bit more experience than you.[/quote']

what?trapped in a public urinal overnight :suspect:

Am I to infer from that that you have no belief in rehabilitation?

how would" you" rehabilitate someone who's tortured and murdered someone?

say he did it to one of your kids ,would you work along side him if he became employed at your place of work? after he'd been "rehabilitated"

BTW...you are an animal, just not the brightest animal in the deck.

So you start with an insult, and expect me to respond....not that bright yourself are you.

Why would you want to know the prison and offence?.

Some people get treated differently in prison to others depending on the different offence, and each prison is different to the other.

It's a question that would clarify things in relation to the topic...and a question that YOU did not need to answer for Halibut.

Seen as my post was for halibut (you can tell this because i quoted him and not you) i will wait till halibut replys as the rest of your post is drivel to me now...seen as you opened your post with an insult.

I feel right sorry for people in prison over christmas. Nothing to really look forward to. It would be nice if they had something to open on christmas day, a nice dinner, plenty of wine and beer, a DVD of their choice and a big festive party in the evening. Then a bacon sandwich on boxing day morning.

It's not much to ask for one day of the year is it? We at least owe that much to them because we, society, creates criminals.

Proof that society creates criminals

Yup! we're to blame for ian huntley, the yorkshire ripper and the likes of fred west. Never mind tho eh? lets give them a nice lovely Christmas dinner.

Two short spells in the police cells as a teenager as it happens.

Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace.

So you hardly commited to crime of the century.

I think that makes me a lot more able to post on what "real" criminals should or should not be allowed to do in prison.

Come back to me when you have dealt with murdering,torturing assoles who deal in the underground and i might listen to wht you have to say!

BTW...you are an animal, just not the brightest animal in the deck.

So you start with an insult, and expect me to respond....not that bright yourself are you.

No..I started with a statement of fact, you are an animal. Your definition of an animal is not fact...hence the analogy of how bright you are.

Why would you want to know the prison and offence?.

Some people get treated differently in prison to others depending on the different offence, and each prison is different to the other.

It's a question that would clarify things in relation to the topic...and a question that YOU did not need to answer for Halibut.

Seen as my post was for halibut (you can tell this because i quoted him and not you) i will wait till halibut replys as the rest of your post is drivel to me now...seen as you opened your post with an insult.

You put the question out on an open forum. If you felt the need to get personal you have the freedom to Pm Halibut so please don't sound get all upset and victimised because someone questions a question regardless of who it's intended for.

My Bold: If you are so clean how could you compare halibuts experience? Maybe you should inform us of your experience of prison so that a genuine analysis can be made.

Archived