Should prisoners be given a nice christmas day?

That is as silly as saying that because a car will go faster than the speed limit the manufacturer is as guilty as a driver convicted for driving above the legal speed limit.

Read what I said again. I merely stated "society creates criminals". Ambiguous, perhaps, but you decide what logical degree you extend my statement to.

What is fascinating about this thread is that what was clearly an OP made in sarcastic jest has been seen to carry enough weight to even be challenged.

Read what I said again. I merely stated "society creates criminals". Ambiguous, perhaps, but you decide what logical degree you extend my statement to.

What is fascinating about this thread is that what was clearly an OP made in sarcastic jest has been seen to carry enough weight to even be challenged.

And bassman bit like a rabid dog and entertained us all...:D

NO! my stepdad is a paedo, you think that he deserves a cracker and some turkey? listening to carols? absolutely ridiculous...

if somebody is in prison they are in to rehabilitate, to understand what they did wrong and serve time for there crime/s, not to play on a xbox, or watching telly enjoying roast dinners!

no. everyday should be the same. 23hrs locked up, 1 hr in yard.

rehabilitation after punishment

and after they are punished they can have some reabilitation.

prison should be 23hrs in a cell with a bible, one hour in the yard. no time off for anything. reabilitation afterwards.

who cares what the reason is, prison should mean 23 hrs in a cell with nothing but the bible to read, with one hour in the yard a day. no time off for anything. rehab after.

You really are thinking this through aren't you. Any new stuff? yawn!

Archived