Should prisoners be given a nice christmas day?

a) That has to be the most bizarre explanation of the feudal system I've ever read.

b) I don't think the world would be better without prisons, I just think prisoners should have a nice christmas day.

Even the burglars who steal little innocent children's presents?

Well that's certainly how I'll remember him.

Proof that turkeys are not sentient creatures, regardless of whether the law recognises them as such?

In which case you're a very strange person. To equate the life of a human murdered in a violent manner to that of a turkey slaughtered for food is foolish.

I see no need to provide proof of the sentience of a turkey.

In which case you're a very strange person. To equate the life of a human murdered in a violent manner to that of a turkey slaughtered for food is foolish.

If I could prove turkeys are sentient would you change your mind?

If I could prove turkeys are sentient would you change your mind?

If you could prove to me that they were sentient to a par with humans I probably would - I realise they are sentient to a degree but not to the level needed. As it is, chimpanzees share 98% of our DNA and they don't get 'human rights' so what chance the turkey.

This thread isn't about the turkeys and their awareness though, it's about giving those who have transgressed the laws of society and what you think they should get at Christmas time.

Archived