Vince Cable Is Furious

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12069446

Apparently the sting by the Telegraph has done great damage to the relationship between MP's and their constituents...

How far removed from reality are our politicians? They honestly believe they have a right to do and say whatever they feel without any sort of comeback on our part? Surely the damage has been done by the MP's comments, all the Telegraph have done is exposed them for what they are.

I am all for free speech and everything but at the same time people have a right to here things which affect the country. If our coalition government is at loggerheads we have a right to know do we not?

That may be true but surely if he is shooting his mouth off about government we have a right to know?? If he was shooting his mouth off about some aspect of his personal life then that's none of our business but the fact he's been complaining about things to do with governing "our country" he should be brought to account??

He does speak the truth and i'm not having a go at what he's said, but the fact that he is furious that we've found out! seems pretty arrogant to me

Oh, I see, you mean he's upset because he may lose his job and the trappings that come with it, rather than be upset for the electorate because we've been stitched up by the ConDem coalition!

Point taken :)

x

Oh, I see, you mean he's upset because he may lose his job and the trappings that come with it, rather than be upset for the electorate because we've been stitched up by the ConDem coalition!

Point taken :)

x

:D

Seems to me that he's like every other politician in Parliament, they're happy to take the perks of the job, screw us, bad mouth us but when they get found out it's like we have no right to be made aware of what they're doing...

:D

Seems to me that he's like every other politician in Parliament, they're happy to take the perks of the job, screw us, bad mouth us but when they get found out it's like we have no right to be made aware of what they're doing...

Sorry, I must have missed that. Did Vince Cable insult his constituents or the electorate?

I actually commend him for declaring he'll take on Murdoch. No other politician would dare do that!

x

Archived