Vince Cable Is Furious

I suppose that depends on how you define “right” they only reported a conversation after all, it may have been underhanded or sneaky but that doesn’t automatically make it wrong does it.

Depends whether they have broken the law. The Guardian seem to think that they might have, but then I guess you can understand that The Guardian wouldn't necessarily want the Telegraph to be right would they.

It was a private conversation with a constituent and the tactics used to entrap him were totally underhand, even for the Torygraph.

However his illuminating views from inside the coaltion, which as other Lib Dem politicians have also echoed before apologising after they've been caught out, show the two parties to be incompatible bed-fellows and that the 'coalition' is a complete sham.

But The Lib Dems never said that they were Tories.They have always said that they were separate parties and that they were trying to be flexible for the benefit of the country. It was only certain posters on Sheffield Forum who would have people believe that. You know, all those comments about how Nick Clegg is a Tory.

Yes, maybe people will be able to get their passports on time, maybe the police have enough manpower to keep and law in check, maybe the fire service will be able to stop your house getting burnt down
Who's going to be running things when that happens then? Your beloved Labour lot?

Doubt it, as it's all down to them we're in the state we're in already.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, and who is responsible for the problems in Greece, Eire, Portugal, Spain ………… the list goes on.
Let me refer you to your op, which was

"Originally Posted by Mecky

Yes, maybe people will be able to get their passports on time, maybe the police have enough manpower to keep and law in check, maybe the fire service will be able to stop your house getting burnt down"

Those probs didn't start in May, did they? The countries you mention may be skint but don't seem to have the social problems like us, although maybe they do, caused by lefty policies and pandering to the minorities. Which is why the European electorate is increasingly voting in right wing parties?

Also how many of them had a Chancellor who sold all their gold reserves at a rock bottom price?

Let me refer you to your op, which was

"Originally Posted by Mecky

Yes, maybe people will be able to get their passports on time, maybe the police have enough manpower to keep and law in check, maybe the fire service will be able to stop your house getting burnt down"

Those probs didn't start in May, did they? The countries you mention may be skint but don't seem to have the social problems like us, although maybe they do, caused by lefty policies and pandering to the minorities. Which is why the European electorate is increasingly voting in right wing parties?

Also how many of them had a Chancellor who sold all their gold reserves at a rock bottom price?

I know its hard to tell the difference between the two parties in the coalition but since when did Malky become Mecky

Archived