Sheffield Double today

Oh happy day (oh happy day)

I'm talking about the happy days (oh happy day)

C'mon and talk about the happy days (oh happy day)

Oh, oh, oh happy days (oh happy day)

Ooh talking about happy day (oh happy day)

Oh yeah, I know I'm talking about happy days (oh happy day)

Oh yeah, sing it, sing it, sing it, yeah, yeah (oh happy day)

Oh, oh, oh

Oh happy day.....

am i takin the pi**:D

Originally posted by Snook

If we lose the next six games and you win the next six, you STILL wouldn't catch us up! :clap:

And your point is?

Wednesday won utd lost simple...

Win /lose or draw, its about Commitment and supporting your team.... not just coming out of the wood work when things are going well... like a blade..;)

This could go on forever you know... but i will not start a argument i have said my piece....

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by madowl

And your point is?

Win /lose or draw, its about Commitment and supporting your team.... not just coming out of the wood work when things are going well... like a blade..;)

You mean like the PIGS coming out of the woodwork after weeks of total silence :gag: Apart from after the Leeds match of course.

I see theres even a couple of posts in the wendy chat thread as well :hihi: :hihi:

We lost Yes but to the 2nd best team in the league, we already know whos the best :clap: Yep that would be the Red and White Wizards with the 10 wins and 2 losses .

When you are the best team in the division a bit like Chelski in the Premiership teams wanna knock you off, Would have took a draw today but, no shame losing 2-1 at Reading .

Regards CB

UTB

And your point is?

This could go on forever you know... but i will not start a argument i have said my piece....

:rolleyes:

What's your point?

You'll struggle to stay in this division, and we'll be unlucky if we do stay in it.

I hope Wednesday do stay up, but if I was you, I wouldn't gloat after just two wins and two defeats for us... at least try and get out of the relegation places first.

Oh, and try not to be so bitter, it's only a game, I'm sure your luck will change soon.

oph the irony in this post.......

there is a strong stream of posts about united on our chat part regardless of the results........ wednesday though....... im inclined to say it has dried up....... but when it was always dry, it couldnt get no worse......

Yesterday for me was a good day, wednesday won united lost, had a few pints with the lads b4 and after the match..... its been a bad start to the season for wednesday i know, while the blades are running away at the top... united from my point of view have the best team they have had for years and i Admire what Mr w has done at the lane, he has turned the club around and built a good solid team... Wednesday on the other hand will be lucky to stay in this league and its turning out to be a much harder league than many of us thought it would be... if united are promoted i say well done the blades... i will not be bitter about it.. if wednesday are relegated (again)... i will not be bitter about that.. i will still be there the following season with season ticket in hand..... i dont gloat after wednesday win and the blades lose it just makes the win more sweet.... nor will i cry if we lose to the blades home/away... football is abig part of my life, There will only ever be one team for me to support...take the good times and the bad times as they come.... but i will always eat, breath, sleep... Sheffield Wednesday! There will be no quick fix at hillsborough, only time and a good team and manager, like the blades now have at the lane will sort wednesday out...

Everything that is or represents Sheffield United will always be the crap off the land to me nothing will ever change that fact!

A Proud season ticket holder at S.W.F.C. UP THE OWLS!

Archived