Sheffield Double today

Originally posted by Internetowl

How many of these 'blades' fans actually go to games....probably very few if any of them...

'looked a good game from the armchair' etc etc

pathetic

:D

i go to the majority of home games, and occasional away ones..... whats your point?

Originally posted by Internetowl

How many of these 'blades' fans actually go to games....probably very few if any of them...

'looked a good game from the armchair' etc etc

pathetic

:D

Find it just a tad difficult to attend any games but still count myself as a Blades fan. Incidentally there are probably more Manchester United "fans" living outside the U.K. than in it. Does this mean that they're not fans at all ?

typical immature piggie wednesday fan post.

We could have been posting threads like this for the past 7 or 8 matches but no- we prefer to concentrate on our team rather than trying to take the **** out of a team who are top of the league and miles away from the relegation zone (which incedentially- you are in)

Grow up.

I went to Reading... Blades were lucky not to finish with 8 men... !! referee ruined the game...

we should have had one red carded in first half and then he gave some appauling decisions in the 2nd half...

Having watched United for over 8 years now home and away. this is a good side that deserves to go places...

Wednesday look a decentish side going forward but still concede silly goals...

Im going 4-2 for one derby this year...

Ud have polayed well all year but who have we played yet.... Reading and they beat us... Was very impressed with us at Watford but since then we need to raise our game against the big boys.

Archived