Do you go to Midnight Mass?

No, I don't go to midnight mass and I think that people turning up to only one church service a year is a bit hypocritical to be honest.

I'm not christian so the only time I go to a church service is at times like funerals when the service reflects someone other than me.

wouldnt want to give the old vicar a heart attack now would I ? :roll:

You will be welcomed I'm sure. Church services are just like nightclubs, if you get the girls you get the guys. That's right baby, that's an actual 20 going in the collection pot cos I'm a caring kind of a guy.

Anyway, I'll allow this thread to get back on topic now you are dressed appropriately.

No, I don't go to midnight mass and I think that people turning up to only one church service a year is a bit hypocritical to be honest.

I'm not christian so the only time I go to a church service is at times like funerals when the service reflects someone other than me.

I agree ... especially when they have just been to the pub, what hypocrites, bet they never set foot in a church all year...

why have it at midnight though....surely 8 ish would be more convenient :huh:

Archived