Mastiff kills woman

I too have a Rottweiler and a Dogue De bordeaux, I like big dogs, The same people always come on here after a dog attack and start the usual drivel of banning breeds, If you read between the lines its quite obvious what has happened here, The owner has a big dog..... He was found with lots of cannabis...... Hes a drug dealer and the dog has been mistreated and trained to be nasty for his protection, I pity the poor dog that this scum bag picked him as a puppy to spoil and mistreat, the poor dog probably didn't have a loving life nor was he treated kindly, Its just a pity its not the drug dealing tramp that the dog didn't turn on.

Over 15 yrs of rotties and never had a problem!

The ownership of big breeds needs policing, How you do that? I don't know, But put in the wrong hands and this is what happens

Over the years various different breeds have made the headlines as vicious dogs. Years ago it was German Shepherds, then Dobermans, then Rottweilers, then bull breeds, and now mastiffs.

In each case it’s not the breed of dog that’s the problem, it’s the breed of owner. When a particular breed becomes the fashionable status dog for low lives to own, that breed will soon end up being blamed for maulings and deaths when the blames should sit fully with the bad owners.

It’s easy to identify what breeds of dog will next be in the papers for biting people – just drive through a few rough estates and note what kinds of dog are the ones to be seen with these days.

some people have commented that its the bad way in which the dog was treated excused the dog savaging that poor women to death...

but what about all the other times a child or adult has be bitten, savaged or even killed by big pet dogs that might not have shown any vicious streak previously, just simply flipped!

it would be wise to remember that dogs are animals.

i agree that every dog owner should have a licence that they have to pay for, that way it may stop the chavs using the dogs as a weapon because i doubt they will shell out for a licence... one way to seperate the loving pet owners from the people that buys big dogs just to use as a weapon or some sort of armour!

but what about all the other times a child or adult has be bitten, savaged or even killed by big pet dogs that might not have shown any vicious streak previously, just simply flipped!

How often are these cases?

Now think about how many times you pick up a paper and see that a child has been abused by another human.

I think we should focus more on stopping things like that seen as that it happens every single day.

How often are these cases?

Now think about how many times you pick up a paper and see that a child has been abused by another human.

I think we should focus more on stopping things like that seen as that it happens every single day.

According to the stupid animal owners on here it is never the fault of the dog or it's breed.

Beware Bobcat you are in big trouble now with these caring and sympathetic people!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the stupid animal owners on here it is never the fault of the dog or it's breed.

Beware Bobcat you are in big trouble now with these caring and sympathetic people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on pal own up you are on the wind up arnt you ??......look at the back ground that the dog comes from an then use your brain......mmm i can see that might be difficult!!!

Over the years various different breeds have made the headlines as vicious dogs. Years ago it was German Shepherds, then Dobermans, then Rottweilers, then bull breeds, and now mastiffs.

In each case it’s not the breed of dog that’s the problem, it’s the breed of owner. When a particular breed becomes the fashionable status dog for low lives to own, that breed will soon end up being blamed for maulings and deaths when the blames should sit fully with the bad owners.

It’s easy to identify what breeds of dog will next be in the papers for biting people – just drive through a few rough estates and note what kinds of dog are the ones to be seen with these days.

All probably correct and sensible but let me ask you why they choose these dogs in the first place.

Its because they have a far more agressive streak than any other kind of dog.

Otherwise they wouldnt use them. For that reason alone to say its all the owner and not the breed is simply not true.

Archived