Mastiff kills woman

Actually, in the wrong hands, any breed is dangerous:thumbsup:.

"Chavs do not take in to account when getting large breeds, training from day one!

interaction in the home and outside the home with other dogs and humans.

stability in feeding times and walks.

Vet bills and the correct amount of love.

With out the above...you will have a dangerous breed in any dog".

Totally agree :)

"Chavs do not take in to account when getting large breeds, training from day one!

interaction in the home and outside the home with other dogs and humans.

stability in feeding times and walks.

Vet bills and the correct amount of love.

With out the above...you will have a dangerous breed in any dog".

Totally agree :)

Oops; sorry:blush:

Your saying more or less the same as i am...in the wrong hands..the breed is dangerous, so don't blame the breed but the deed.

I know what the outcome is to scroats owning hand guns and on the flip side i know that i am married to an international marksman in the combat rifle and pistol, and both weapons been in his hands are safe....unless he flips his lid :hihi:

Why ban a breed when its clearly the scroats that need banning from owning a certain breed as an urban weapon .

Because its easier to ban a breed of dog than a type of person :|

Id Be interested to find out how many rotties are in the UK, There will be thousands and of that only a handful will have attacked, No that doesn't make it ok but its proves it isn't the breed or every rotty would attack, the problem is the newspaper's, They love it if a rotty or staffy have bitten someone, Quick as a flash there writing what the dog weighed,ate for breakfast to try and glorify it all and make it worse than it is, If a rotty bites then its for a reason because if it was just "savage" or crazed" the victim wouldn't survive. I love the breed, they are loyal and loving and in the right hands they are gentle dogs, Bring in a licence , I don't mind ill pay it and I'm sure all the other responsible "big dog" owners would too, I have mine insured as well and chipped, Don't "tar" all rotty owners with the same brush tho :)

"Big dog" Stories sell more papers, Fact, Can you imagine a story about a little dog biting and pictures of the little bites? Not very impressive is it, But lets have a big dog and a small child then cover the child from head to toe in bandages and you've got a good story, then everyone believes the story and thinks all big dogs are evil and dangerous :loopy:

You suggested Google, which presumably checks more sources than just newspaper sites. And most people don't need newspapers to confirm what is just common sense.The dogs are not evil.They are dangerous.

Archived