Has anyone else got this awful cold?

Before you start saying its the time of the year for em etc...

This one seems to knock you for six, anyone else got it or is it just me who is slowly dying :(:hihi:

i had a cold a couple of months ago and it was horrid it really felt like it was worse than a cold but docs said it was just a cold but got it dragged on for about a month or 2! im only just getting rid of it. i had headaches, aches and pains, sore throat, knackererd out, no appetite, bad cough felt sick and was hot then cold etc etc.

i hope you feel better soon, paracetamol seemed to help me if i kept on top of them.

This one is a real killer, i cant taste anything, my nose goes from being bunged up to dripping like a tap, no energy, chest feels tight, hurts when coughing.

still got 8 million things to do but can't seem to move :help:

You do know that the cases of swine flu have doubled over the last week, with 24 people dyeing (out of 27 in total with flu) and over 300 cases in hospital?

I'd perhaps contact your GP if your in one of the high risk groups and see about getting the swine flu jab.