Some thoughts on negativity.

I believe that all negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself...and that dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. Negative energy carried in your body will manifest in dis-ease.

Practice the art of learning to take the positives out of every situation...however vile or unwelcome the situation may be. The more you practice the better you will get...and it is such a transforming force. It has the power to completely change you and help you become a master of moods.

All those blessings that are mine to give go to everyone in forum land. Have a loving and happy festive season. :love:

Isn't this whole thread about negativity? If that's the case then isn't that, per se, dwelling on negativity? If I keep on will I then see negative energy manifest itself in disease.

Shouldn't I be doing the hoovering or wrapping the presents or having a drink as it's Christmas Eve? Or is that too positive? If so, will this negativity manifest itself in disease?

I think I'll go and lie down in a very passive way without being too negative or positive about it.

I believe that all negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself...and that dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. Negative energy carried in your body will manifest in dis-ease.

Practice the art of learning to take the positives out of every situation...however vile or unwelcome the situation may be. The more you practice the better you will get...and it is such a transforming force. It has the power to completely change you and help you become a master of moods.

All those blessings that are mine to give go to everyone in forum land. Have a loving and happy festive season. :love:

I love your positive attitude towards negativity.

Isn't this whole thread about negativity? If that's the case then isn't that, per se, dwelling on negativity? If I keep on will I then see negative energy manifest itself in disease.

Shouldn't I be doing the hoovering or wrapping the presents or having a drink as it's Christmas Eve? Or is that too positive? If so, will this negativity manifest itself in disease?

I think I'll go and lie down in a very passive way without being too negative or positive about it.

It's your choice Max. We all decide for ourselves. Do I choose to be positive or do I choose to be negative? :)

There are times when being negative can be helpful.

If I choose to be positive and think there's no way that bus will hit me, I'll make the other side, eventually I'll be roadkill.

Have a lovely Christmas you daft lovable loony and remember, every home needs a good negativity scene at this time of year ;)

There are times when being negative can be helpful.

If I choose to be positive and think there's no way that bus will hit me, I'll make the other side, eventually I'll be roadkill.Have a lovely Christmas you daft lovable loony and remember, every home needs a good negativity scene at this time of year ;)

Not if you look both ways. :hihi:

It's your choice Max. We all decide for ourselves. Do I choose to be positive or do I choose to be negative? :)

On the strength of this thread you appear to be dwelling on negativity which, by your own admission, implies negativity in yourself.

lol, don't worry I just sort out my negative energy by using magic crystals and buying expensive natural remedies. ;)

Archived