Some thoughts on negativity.

On the strength of this thread you appear to be dwelling on negativity which, by your own admission, implies negativity in yourself.

You have missed my point Max. I'm telling you that negative energy impairs the body's ability to function at its best. I am extolling the virtues of postive thinking. Like the song says..."You gotta accentuate the positive, ee...liminate the negative." :)

I am always positive in everything I think and do, but by being so, I get let down quite a lot when something just doesnt happen the way I think it should :huh:

Is being too positive a bad thing I wonder :D

I am thinking that if I start being very negative then I will never be let down, and will always be then grateful at the positive things that happen

:confused:

Now I'm well confused, think its time for a pint :D

Rawsons is calling.

You have missed my point Max. I'm telling you that negative energy impairs the body's ability to function at its best. I am extolling the virtues of postive thinking. Like the song says..."You gotta accentuate the positive, ee...liminate the negative." :)

And you've completely missed my point. By starting threads on the subject of negativity and contributing to them you are, yourself, dwelling on negativity. Go out, be positive and leave negativity to those who revel in it.

Have a nice day.:)

And you've completely missed my point. By starting threads on the subject of negativity and contributing to them you are, yourself, dwelling on negativity. Go out, be positive and leave negativity to those who revel in it.

Have a nice day.:)

I always have a nice day Max and thankyou for the kind sentiment.

The thread was entitled "Some thoughts on negativity." I gave my thoughts.

They were centred around my belief that negativity infects the body and weakens the spirit. I encouraged people to be positive and practice it...and that was...and is...my primary point. :)

Archived