Some thoughts on negativity.

I believe that all negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself...and that dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. Negative energy carried in your body will manifest in dis-ease.

Practice the art of learning to take the positives out of every situation...however vile or unwelcome the situation may be. The more you practice the better you will get...and it is such a transforming force. It has the power to completely change you and help you become a master of moods.

All those blessings that are mine to give go to everyone in forum land. Have a loving and happy festive season. :love:

I do love this kind of information. Its like all those Self Help Books I keep reading.:)

I believe that all negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself...and that dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. Negative energy carried in your body will manifest in dis-ease.

Practice the art of learning to take the positives out of every situation...however vile or unwelcome the situation may be. The more you practice the better you will get...and it is such a transforming force. It has the power to completely change you and help you become a master of moods.

All those blessings that are mine to give go to everyone in forum land. Have a loving and happy festive season. :love:

I have found that thinking negative makes negative things happen, but thinking positive doesn't make positive things happen, instead you end up being dissapointed and back to thinking even more negative.

Perhaps remaining neutral and not building your hopes up with over confidence is best. At least then you will be pleasantly suprised when something moderately positive happens.

I'm always at my best when and around positiveness. If you've experienced negativity then you can only empathise with those that are, and that result is positive. :)

thats certainly true. Extremely negative people instill an ora of negativety when others feed on. These are the type of people that elivate themselves by be-littling the moderate sucess others have.

I have found that thinking negative makes negative things happen, but thinking positive doesn't make positive things happen, instead you end up being dissapointed and back to thinking even more negative.

Perhaps remaining neutral and not building your hopes up with over confidence is best. At least then you will be pleasantly suprised when something moderately positive happens.

You have a choice as to what you make of what you think. :)

Learning to see our disappointments in their true light and understanding their origin gives us great insight.

And you've completely missed my point. By starting threads on the subject of negativity and contributing to them you are, yourself, dwelling on negativity. Go out, be positive and leave negativity to those who revel in it.

Have a nice day.:)

mmm, just the suggestion is enough to start it, I only looked at this thread to see how credulous it was!

And your pint glass is never half empty ;-)

And that's why I had to read it for myself!

Swami Dhyan, may you smile long at your posts!

If you could only meet Swami ,he looks very tranquil and calm. Its cos he does all that meditation. I must take it up.:)

In reality it's all about what you meditate upon, not for how long!

It's not what you do it's the way that you do it! That's what gets results!

Lovely thought Swami:)

Archived