Forum appears to have frozen, although one can still post.

Sorry about this minor point, but for the last two hours or so (It's now quarter past 8pm on Christmas Eve) while I have been logged in, I have noticed that in most or all of the sections the most recent indicated posts appear to have been either several hours ago, or even days ago. For example, in the 'Sheffield Discussions' section, the latest thread has been 'The Waxwings are here' with no evident updates for days. However, when I posted replies to a number of threads, they posted OK, but on reloading the section page, there appears to be no update at all of the names of the threads displayed on it, showing the same out-of-date 'last post' details on each thread.

I do hope it is just a minor glitch and the moderators will be around to fix it; there's nothing like a Christmas spoilt by the Forum crashing or 'freezing', particularly if people want updates about weather, etc.:loopy:

Archived