The Best Italian Restaurant on Woodseats

Craig-j

What can I say, it was amazing!

My cousins booked a large party for my auntie (given the size of the restaurant) at Marco's Italian Restaurant (next to KFC on Woodseats).

There was 20 of us in total, and the food, service and atmosphere was brilliant!

I've lived in this end of Sheffield all my life, and have been past many times, my onlu regret is I have not been more often! The restaurant is not the biggest place to eat at in Sheffield, but my family and myself had a excellent time.

There was one waitress, one chef, and a assistant chef and the place was full.

We had excellent service, a cosey environment, and top value for money - not expensive at all considering the quality and freshness of the food. Most of us had starters, and all of us had main dishes and side orders - some even desserts!

So if any of you are looking for an excellent Italian (probably the best at this end of town) try Marco's on Woodseats (but book buy telephone as there are not many tables)

Craig.

• 3 weeks later...

My family have been going here for a number of years, it really is a hidden gem.

My kids, if they are asked to choose a place to eat ( for birthdays etc) always want to go here they have always enjoyed the food, be it, pizza, pasta or steak.

agree with Craig-J it is a very good, not expensive little restaurant. Don't let its appearance put you off, it's great.

Archived