Why are you on SF on Christmas Day?

I am on because for the first time in years I am not doing dinner :)

just chilling in my pj's watchin take that special on the Vault :D

got nothing to do only get dressed and take myself off to my daughters for my dinner.............:):)

it dosent get much better :)

Because I'm 19 and I didn't get any toys for Christmas and we have Christmas dinner at tea time at my aunties house which I'm not cooking so I have very little to do until then.

Merry Christmas.

awww you havent got anything to play with :(

merry christmas too :)

awww you havent got anything to play with :(

merry christmas too :)

Aye my dad gave me money in a card around a week ago (Cause I don't live with him) for Christmas which I put towards an Xbox. But I bought the Xbox then opened the Xbox then played on the Xbox straight away.

I wished I'd have saved it to open today but =( couldn't wait.

I'm looking forward to getting a new TV with a bit more Christmas money I got from my mom and nan (Thanks mom and nan), I want to get it tomorrow but I'm working =( Maybe I could sneak out on my break.

Because I was checking my emails for a pic someone sent me and thought what the hell, may as well be nosey and see what everyone got for Christmas :hihi:

I havent got my pressies yet...we will exchange pressies this afternoon when all family together :)

Archived