So, what did anybody make of the Queen's Speech?

I thought it was quite good, especially the things she said about communities and the need to work together which thinks will happen because of the Olympics.

But I think there are going to be quite a lot of people foaming at the mouth about her talk about Christianity and 'belonging to a group'. Far too uninclusive.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

I thought it was quite good, especially the things she said about communities and the need to work together which thinks will happen because of the Olympics.

But I think there are going to be quite a lot of people foaming at the mouth about her talk about Christianity and 'belonging to a group'. Far too uninclusive.

Anybody else have any thoughts?

Its the first time in years Ive ever seen the Queens speech. I was just getting comfy ,when it was over and done with !! Just short of 10 mins. :mad:

Yes I thought it was all right. She said a bit about communities and sport and made sure it portrayed a few black people because we will be relying on them to win us some medals in the up and coming olympics, just so we are not shown up. It would help if some of us white people had a right foot to go with out left ones.

Yes its 2 years away so we best get our spandex on and get moving or its probably going to be the worst home goal since the last George Bush speech

Archived