Whats the best diesel 4x4?

I'd say the best 4x4 would be the Land Rover Discovery, but are probably expensive to maintain.

The other option would probably be the Suzuki Grand Vitara or something like that. Cheaper to buy and servicing is cheaper (although not cheap at dealers).

i am looking for a new used car to buy and would like a diesel 4x4 that is a good runner in these extreme wintery conditions.

something that is economical, reliable and does not cost a bomb to maintain.

i would appreciate any suggestions.

cheers

toyota hilux or nissan navara easy

Wive used to have a suzuki jimny, never got stuck once in last years snow. Downside was only 3 doors and a boot which could hold about 1 bag of shopping. Would recommend if you only need it as a 2nd car really. Only reason got rid was a little un come along so its practicality went out the window.

i am looking for a new used car to buy and would like a diesel 4x4 that is a good runner in these extreme wintery conditions.

something that is economical, reliable and does not cost a bomb to maintain.

i would appreciate any suggestions.

cheers

extreme winter conditions !! about a week of the white stuff extreme ? nice when you can afford a car just for 1 week out of 52 :D:D

Archived