Hitler's policies workable in Britain?

I was just watching a documentary about Nazi Germany and the adulation of Hitler by many thousands of Germans.

It left me wondering if all his policies were evil and if so all the many thousands of Germans must have been evil too.

It's been the subject of a lot of debate amongst historians. I think the population of Germany during the Third Reich were evil and suffered a collective criminal madness.

It's been the subject of a lot of debate amongst historians. I think the population of Germany during the Third Reich were evil and suffered a collective criminal madness.

How could that be. That a whole nation was mad.

Have their children been asked if they thought their parents were insane for a certain period .

When did they all become sane again.

The alternative was they weren't mad and made perfectly rational decisions based on what they thought was best for their country, but looking at the state of Germany pre and post-Hitler I don't think they made the right decisions.

No the nation was looking for a leader who could give them salvation from the terrible reparations imposed on the nation by the allies at the end of the first world war,unfortunately they got suckered by a looney austrian who I believe was determined to destroy Germany for some warped reason known only to him.lets also not forget this man also brought many other evil people from a lot of European countries into prominance and these people should not be forgotten and our governments should pay heed to this,remember evil always walks amonst us.

The alternative was they weren't mad and made perfectly rational decisions based on what they thought was best for their country, but looking at the state of Germany pre and post-Hitler I don't think they made the right decisions.

i thought it was all down to the charisma of hitler and the way he could work the crowd? as well as the promises he made to make germany richer and more powerful?

once they fell for it they had no choice but to follow him

I thought Hitler originally dragged the German people out of the degradation of being the losers in ww1,he got rid of the unworkable policies forced on them by the Allies and raised the German people back into the forefront of Europe,that must be a sign of a good politician ,what he did afterwards was a different matter but he must have had some good working policies at the beginning.

Archived