Sweet Bar Needed for July 30th 2011

Hi All,

I need a bit of help if at all possible. Basically me and my partner are getting married on the above date, we were due to have a Sweet Bar at the reception but have just received an email from the company saying they are now unable to offer that date. If anyone knows of any local companies (South Yorkshire) that might be able to offer a sweet bar / buffet it would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,

I need a bit of help if at all possible. Basically me and my partner are getting married on the above date, we were due to have a Sweet Bar at the reception but have just received an email from the company saying they are now unable to offer that date. If anyone knows of any local companies (South Yorkshire) that might be able to offer a sweet bar / buffet it would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

Hi, we have a sweet bar exhibitor in the wedding lounge. Your display can be colour coordinated and comes with a set of old fashioned scales, cone bags, and scoops. It's quite entertaining, great for kids and big kids. If you need a sweety hostess this can be arranged.for more info please email original.wedding.lounge@gmail.com

Archived