What was the best thing to happen to you this Christmas?

whats your best thing to happen this christmas personally having my 3 lovely grandchildren and my son and his wfe around just before christmas theyre 3 to 6 a lovely age and what christmas is all about, my second wife kate couldent have children she gets on so well with children being afun person. to hear the kids shouting nan nan is so lovely for us last year our tim sent my kate a mothers day card which brought a tear to our eyes and when tim said happy christmas mum thats another bonus we never thought about when we married . happy new year to everyone .

After losing our eldest Son in June 08 ..my Wife and myself were at an all time low ( lots of tears , hugs and trying to accept that we'd never see him again )..then 12 days ago ,our youngest Son ( 23 ) told us that we are going to be Grandparents for the First Time ( Baby's due in June )..:cry:

a few weeks ago i split from my boyfriend of 5mths:(..then on xmas eve i got chatting to my ex.: and we got back together on xmas day:love:...the best xmas i've had for a while...

it will not last long, if the friendship was good to start with it would not only last 5 months first time round, In a few months time you will know its the worse move you made

it will not last long, if the friendship was good to start with it would not only last 5 months first time round, In a few months time you will know its the worse move you made

You don't know that, so don't be so hard on them:roll:

My best things are spending 3 whole days with OH without having to go to work, talking to my niece in Walsall who I don't see often enough and talking to my cuz Joto in Canada who I haven't seen for very long time so I need to win lottery:hihi::hihi:

After losing our eldest Son in June 08 ..my Wife and myself were at an all time low ( lots of tears , hugs and trying to accept that we'd never see him again )..then 12 days ago ,our youngest Son ( 23 ) told us that we are going to be Grandparents for the First Time ( Baby's due in June )..:cry:

oh Guzziowl, sorry to hear of your loss - you'll have joyful tears mixed with sad tears when the baby arrives in June - fingers crossed for baby's safe arrival. Hope the pain eases and baby brings some happiness to your family x

Archived