Anyone know how and when I can become a member of Fairliegh Social Club?

cori

I think you can just go in and ask the bar staff, thats all i did at the Trades and Labour club when i joined up years ago. Let me know if its any good in there i'm just down the road.

Good luck x

thank you for your reply ...can you send me your email and i will keep in touch and let you know how what its like ..thats if we ever get to become members

Im a bit new here and trying to make new friends I notice there is a club near by and I thought it might be a good idea for me and my husband to join.... in the hope of making some friends any help would be great

yeah get your self an irish accent and a transit pickup:hihi:

damn wish i had seen this earlier, just had a bloke round who knows the landlord and ive been in several times and actually its a damn good club, lots of different entertainment for all generations from pool and sky for the young uns to bingo for the elder generation and its full of nice down to earth people no loud mouths or owt.

i would just go and ask at the bar, if i remember rightly (i could quite easily be wrong lol) i think i remember being told i costs £1.50 to join.

Archived