Vigilance Necessary

I do wonder it the promoters of multiculturalism and immigration realise that their easy stance on other cultures growing in the UK is actually an easy stance on the likelihood of tragedy not seen on these shores since the blitz.

This is what I was thinking about Mel the Bells views earlier!

I do wonder it the promoters of multiculturalism and immigration realise that their easy stance on other cultures growing in the UK is actually an easy stance on the likelihood of tragedy not seen on these shores since the blitz.

I'm still waiting to meet someone who was asked if they wanted multiculturalism or the mass influx of immigrants.

What these very people who brought about the above situation don't realise is that they're the best recruiters that the BNP/EDL have.

I'm still waiting to meet someone who was asked if they wanted multiculturalism or the mass influx of immigrants.

What these very people who brought about the above situation don't realise is that they're the best recruiters that the BNP/EDL have.

If this was Facebook I would "like" this comment.

Archived