Help with Ryanair booking

Hi,

I'm flying with Ryainair on Wednesday with my family. I printed our online check in tickets half an hour ago, and according to the reservation we have no checked bags. Not sure now if this is my oversight or some error, but anyway, I went back and booked our bags at a cost of £60.

Then I read that after checking in you are allowed no changes to your booking in terms of destination, passenger names and so on. It doesn't say anything about luggage, though. Surely if the online system allows me to book luggage after checking in online it is because this is allowed... but we all know what Ryanair are like. Please help!

Hi,

I'm flying with Ryainair on Wednesday with my family. I printed our online check in tickets half an hour ago, and according to the reservation we have no checked bags. Not sure now if this is my oversight or some error, but anyway, I went back and booked our bags at a cost of £60.

Then I read that after checking in you are allowed no changes to your booking in terms of destination, passenger names and so on. It doesn't say anything about luggage, though. Surely if the online system allows me to book luggage after checking in online it is because this is allowed... but we all know what Ryanair are like. Please help!

You are fine. They just won't allow you to alter names etc.

Archived