Well done play.com!

ordered loads of stuff from them and never had any problem. this month stuff hasn't arrived due to snow but finally got everything the other day minus one item. contacted them as it is well over 21 days. expected an automated response saying to give it a while longer cos of the postal delays. instead got an email apologising and another has been sent immediately, no questions asked. if i get 2 i'll send one back. nice that these faceless companies can sometimes get it right. good on ya play.com. :)

I ordered something from them the week before Christmas and it turned up at the beginning of Christmas week. Seems strange that people who ordered early are still waiting yet those who ordered later have already got their items. This isn't just down to Play though, it seems to be happening with most places.

I have always found Play very good with delivery and very fair if something doesn't turn up.

They are good....always trustworthy!!!!

They can afford to do such things with the amount they save on not tracking any small ticket deliveries, and they are picky about where they deliver to. I know Page Hall is off their deliverable list!! But even so they are a great firm to use.

The first thing I ever ordered from them took 4 weeks to arrive and that was in stock when I ordered back in march. About a week and a half into December though it was the only place I could order a particular thing for my little boy so I thought i'd give them another try. It did take them 12 days to deliver which I was expecting it to take slightly longer and turned up 2 days before christmas but they sent me random emails to inform me that they were trying their very best and working with royal mail to get everyone's orders to them by christmas and sorry for delays. Much better than the service I received from hmv online.

Hats off to Amazon as well. Last Monday I ordered something and it arrived Tuesday. Then when an order didn't turn up they just immediately sent another with no problems and a request to return one if they both turned up.

Its no wonder HMV are going out of business, the only reason to buy anything on the high street is if you need it that instant

On the subject of Play.com, has anyone ever had an item delivered from them when the delivery status still says 'packing'?

I ordered two items from them, both in stock. One has arrived today yet the other still says 'packing'. Now they reckon they don't take any money until the item is ready for dispatch yet they took the money for both items on the same day.

I have emailed them but no answer as yet. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this? Don't want to wait in if there's no chance of it turning up but I don't want to miss it either!

Archived