Debate needed about prostitution laws.

I believe the Turks are becoming the worst offenders for pimping on a grand scale

No, I think you'll find it's the Eastern Europeans.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/50-years-jail-for-immoral.5905363.jp

edit -

Here's another - again local

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/39Modern-day-slave-trafficker39-fled.4736752.jp

No, I think you'll find it's the Eastern Europeans.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/50-years-jail-for-immoral.5905363.jp

x

Thats a example in Sheffield, a small non descript town somewhere north of London.The Turks have a good solid foothold in the London crime scene especially prostitution and drugs,the two usually go hand in hand

It won't stop pimps or anthing like that. There's a strong chance that women go on the game to pay for drugs or to pay off a debt, the chances are you wouldn't be able to sort out those problems on the NHS.
It probably won't stop pimps 100% but it will drasticly reduce their power if it is done properly.

If properly run brothel/hostels which not only offer the sevice but also accommodation are set up pimps will be frozen out because the prostitues won't have to go home to them.

You've got to make it attractive to the prostitutes as well as the punters.

I think that there is a need for these places with a strong possibility of reducing sex crimes.

One humouros happening was when I was in the forces and stationed in Cyprus my Wife and I along with another couple went for a walk and went through the red light area of Limassol us two guys were a few yrds in front of the ladies and we kept getting calls of "Hey Johnny you want Jig a Jig" after a short while my Wife said to me "John, how come they all know your name?"

This really did happen I kid you not.

The ones that hang around on West St, usually only have one tooth and are unkempt. I dont see why the blokes go there. However, down at my local, `Caesars` the girls are attractive and smell nice, clean, and most importantly, charge good prices for good service.

Solution? Just open more brothels. Give the punter more choice.

The ones that hang around on West St, usually only have one tooth and are unkempt. I dont see why the blokes go there. However, down at my local, `Caesars` the girls are attractive and smell nice, clean, and most importantly, charge good prices for good service.

Solution? Just open more brothels. Give the punter more choice.

You should have seem the one interviewed at the end of the Crossbow killers trial.

I wouldn't have touched her with yours.:gag:

Archived