CASBAH......what a great night saturday is...

goldenfleece

Been going down the Casbah a few weeks now and its great...

anyone else like Saturday nights in there......getting much better recently, must be the recent change of Management, as it was far superior to last time I went on a regular basis about 2 years ago....top venue and great crowd as well.....my fave Sat night at the moment

casbah is great ! and the music spot on, speaking as a 40 yr old recently released from marriage, it`s become my fave place !.

if anyone was in the other friday i was in dressed as a fairy ! pink t-shirt, flashing wings , deelly boppers and a tutu ! msdiane, has anyone ever called you faith kennedy by any chance ?

:headbang::thumbsup: hey spot on guys, ive been going down around 12 months now,im also in my late 30s and WHAT A CLUB. I travel around the uk due to work and believe me there is NO WERE THAT COMPERES TO THE CASBAH for us OLDER KIDS, top sounds,polite frendly staff, very relaxed dress code THANK GOD,i only ever wear t shirt n jeans,and from my experience [fri nites] very little trouble, brilliant.

A friend of mine told me last week that the casbah is going for a 4 am licence IS THIS TRUE ?

Originally posted by goldenfleece

Not tried Friday nights yet but if Buffy is on the decks I will have to give it a whirl.........not been on a Friday for about 2 years or so.....would you say it was a very different crowd to Saturday nights?

Can't say myself, cos I don't go on Saturdays (DJin' at the Moorfoot til close of play)

I play a mixture of the old stuff that you are used to hearing me play plus a load of new stuff too as there are some younger rock fans in mixed up with the old crowd too.

Last Friday night I looked up at one point and I'm sure the WHOLE bar was dancing right back to the doorway.

HI GUYS, been to the casbah a few SAT NITES, im usually out on FRIDAYS, call me stupid but i COULDNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE in the crowd ,both nites were definately 30+ both nites top sounds, DEPECHE MODE brill and best of all top vibe , i raise my glass to a top venue for us OLDER SHOULD KNOW BETTER TYPES, as DAVID ESSEX SANG ROCK ON:thumbsup: :thumbsup::D

Archived