CASBAH......what a great night saturday is...

goldenfleece

Originally posted by mr shnell

casbah is great ! and the music spot on, speaking as a 40 yr old recently released from marriage, it`s become my fave place !.

if anyone was in the other friday i was in dressed as a fairy ! pink t-shirt, flashing wings , deelly boppers and a tutu ! msdiane, has anyone ever called you faith kennedy by any chance ?

No why? and who is Faith Kennedy, :?

Sounds like things are getting better.

I used to go a lot friday night in particular was a really good night.

However not been for about a year as last few times I went I thought it was going down hill.

Will give it another go.

Originally posted by brainwash

Cheers for the comments, we're trying to get the place sorted and things aint going bad. Whoever comes down on a Saturday, what do you think to the DJ downstairs in the club?

To be honest I did not fully notice the music being played as I was occupied for the whole night chatting up the most beautiful girl in the whole club!!!! You tend to get a bit transfixed when doing this...who is your saturday DJ, is the former one or a new DJ?

Originally posted by miwinter

... unless the bouncer releases his CS gas spray as he did recently, nearly killing everyone in there, including many of my mates. Yes, well done!

Can you get your facts straight please mate. It's illegal for bouncers to carry CS gas, and ours certainly don't carry any. Don't go round making false accusations as it damages the work we're trying to do, and the reputation of the club and its doorstaff. The CS gas you're talking about was snuck in by a customer who set it off- the matter is now in police hands. As you know, the bar was evacuated immediately as soon as the gas went off.

I am a Casbah Virgin, though it sounds like a very good place to check out.

What kind of music is it on Friday and Saturday nights, and what time is it open till?

Is there a downstairs bit, as I have only been in the upstairs area about 8pm ish.

HEY BRAINWASH, keep up the good work dude, and mikebly, if you like AC/DC the SMITHS, NIRVANA , THE CULT, HAPPY MONDAYS, you get my drift you WILL LOVE THE CASBAH, TOP CLUB . dont know who runs the joint but it does have an independent feel A JEWEL IN SHEFFIELDS NITE SCENE.:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Archived