I'm Thinking Of Cancelling Sky.

Don't cancel.

Tell them you're going to, get a few months free then stop it.

Certainly worth a go but they didn't offer that to me. From what I read on other forums they don't automatically offer free months so beware.

i have a question before Christmas we had all movies package,added them on line,and now want to cancel all movies,and cant do it online,can we?

been with them 14 months now and want to cancel the movies

Yes you can cancel them. Just ring up and they will take them off or as upinwath says may (if the wind is blowing in the right direction) offer them discounted or free for a time.

PS3 has BBC iPlayer, ITV catch-up and 4OD

I only mention it because i hadn't updated my box in 6 months and there was only iplayer on it last time i looked, did it yesterday (to watch peep show box set :)) and itv and c4 have been added :D

Just reminded me that Humax Freesat box has iPlayer with ITV catch-up on the way. Just plug a network cable in the back of the box. Channel 901 for iPlayer, 903 for ITV player. Can't find a 4OD channel on there yet.