Christmas Alone

it is just a simple thread people, no need to have a go

Your original post implied that people who live on their own are automatically unhappy. People who do live on their own and are quite happy to do so get a bit fed up of people labelling them as such.

I live alone but not unhappy at all...........:)

but I do have family close which helps as its not as though I have had christmas dinner alone or anything......

for anyone who has nobody at all to visit then that is different...:(

it can be a lonely time I guess .... and not very nice :|

There was a woman on here just before Christmas who was axing is she could spend the day at another forumer's house because she had no family to spend it with - willing to pay for it too.

How come your heart didn't go out to her when it mattered? It's a bit late now.

Taking her in could have been a bit of a risk...........she might have been an axe murderer. :o

Your original post implied that people who live on their own are automatically unhappy. People who do live on their own and are quite happy to do so get a bit fed up of people labelling them as such.

quoted for the truth :D

i spent christmas alone, no-one to visit as all the people i care about live miles away. i was happy enough on my own, with my roast dinner, tree and radio :)

Archived