Christmas Alone

this thread aint working out, my fault again
It's working out fine, in a typical SF way. It may not be working out the way you envisaged it, but we all suffer from that syndrome, don't we?

FWIW, for the past few years I've spent Xmas Day alone, from choice. By the time it gets to Xmas Eve I'm longing for a bit of me time. Being able to veg out on the sofa, eat as many mince pies and as much choccie as I want, and listen to whatever music or watch whatever TV, BLISS!

Now if I had to spend NYE on my own, that would be a totally different matter and I would really have my mardy face on.

well i have lived and breathed myself for 7 years 24/7, and depression as well as being out of luck on the job front has been a major factor

i just wana move out and get a flat or house share with people so i can be gone from my flat and have a fresh start elswhere

well i have lived and breathed myself for 7 years 24/7, and depression as well as being out of luck on the job front has been a major factor

i just wana move out and get a flat or house share with people so i can be gone from my flat and have a fresh start elswhere

Its not been all that bad then ;)

Cant imagine what it would be like if I didnt have the missus and the family around at Christmas but it would be hell.

If I was alone I'd head for Vegas and spend Christmas there. Only about 4 hours drive for me. Crowds, bright lights, noise. a show or two and lots of booze would be my cure for depression.

well booze does me no good it makes it worse, so i lay off it in recent years

If I were you, i'd change my signature to something more positive, or not one at all.

As for a MJ avatar!

It's all about self image! Go and watch some crummy but rip roaring feel good movies!

Archived