Anyone want a piper for nye

cori

Thank you to everyone for the interest shown.

I can now say that we have accepted an offer and my wonderfull husband will be playing on NYE thank you all once again

So....c'mon tell us, who ya picked? lol

Whereever you are going have a fabulous time and welcome to Sheffield yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!

Sheffield is the best, lovely and friendly

we are new to sheffield and its a shame because we would love to make new friends . seeing as my husband plays the bagpipes to a very high standard I thought it might be a good idea to ask if anyone would like him to play (for free) at any pub restaurant or private party other than that we will be at home alone ....thanks for reading x

We are having a bit of a do on Burns Night. I am on the commitee of a social club and have just decided not to have the haggis piped in as the last bloke who used to do it died?

It is usually a good do. Where are you based?

• 11 months later...

Hi there....I don't know if you can help us but we are desperately trying to find a volunteer piper for a Burn's night celebration on Saturday 28th January at about 8.30pm for maybe half an hour? We are a little community sports club at Meadowhead and we'd love someone to pipe our haggis in for us! We'd happily give you free year membership to the club, not to mention a good supper and a wee dram, so please get in touch of you think you may be able to help us out. Our number is 0114 2374130, look forward to hearing from you!

Archived